Welcome to Your NEBOSH Diploma Online Course Preview
Thank you for deciding to look at this preview we've created so you can see exactly what to expect from your learning experience with us.
You can look at the different resources and use the audio guide in the middle of your screen for extra help and information. This should give you an idea on what to expect from the course and the types of learning materials you will be provided with.
How does the online course work?The NEBOSH Diploma is made up of 4 units. Each unit consists of 9-10 elements. Our NEBOSH Diploma online course uses a carefully designed learning map to guide you through your course. It breaks down each element into manageable chunks with lots of resources to help you along the way, including:
- Downloadable course notes
- Web links to additional reading
- Practice activities
- Past exams questions with feedback
Click to contact our team with any questions you have
What else is included in your course?
- Ongoing support from your online NEBOSH Diploma tutor
- Discussion boards to talk over topics with other learners and tutors
- 12 x free live webinars for insight into harder topics and exams plus the DNI unit
- Exam preparation: mock exams marked with valuable feedback, past exam papers, revision webinars and help with booking your exams
- Technical support from our online team